Nat's Reviews > Tedenbarr of Have Lath

Tedenbarr of Have Lath by Esther T.  Jones

liked it

I received a free copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.
Tedenbarr is a slave on a ship. All he can think of is returning to his home, Have Lath, and the woman he loves, Keira.
This book had interesting characters, whose adventures I enjoyed reading about. Although the book moved slowly in a series of bad luck, good luck, the book was not very predictable. I really wanted to like this book, but it was a bit slow paced for me, and the dialogue was difficult for me to read, since many of the characters spoke with thick accents, and I’d have to read a line of dialogue three or four times to understand what one sentence meant, then I had to reread the paragraph the remember what the character was saying. So, this book did give me a new appreciation for the ELLs I’ve worked with who keep reading, despite it being a struggle. Overall, this was a story about one man’s great adventure to return home.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tedenbarr of Have Lath.

October 23, 2018 – Started Reading