Heidi's Reviews > Degrees of Innocence

Degrees of Innocence by Via Mari

bookshelves: to-read

Degrees of Innocence by Via Mari is the first book in the Prestian Series and a read that I was really able to lose myself in. Via Mari was able to give readers a book with pleasure, intrigue, erotic encounters, and such suspense you are drawn in from page one. This was the first book by this author and I can say it sure won’t be my last. The characters are strong and very easy to get attached to, the writing OUT OF THIS WORLD, and a story line that is very believable. I know that now I can not wait to read the rest in this series and get more from Chase and Katarina and see what wonderfulness Mari has in store in this series!
Katarina, is haunted by her past and also the past of her own mother. She hides behind her career and doesn’t mind having a life outside of that until she meets Chase Prestian, one of the most powerful men in the world. Chase knows he wants her, and will not give up until he does. When these two crash into together a new world of money, jeopardy, and a ride into some of the most sexual desires one could long for. This journey helps Katarina overcome so much from her past, his past, and the control of a man that she has given herself to.

This 5 star book and author quickly have become a favorite and I can’t wait to read more and more! I highly recommend this book to people who love Erotica, suspense, and a good book to get lost in!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Degrees of Innocence.

October 23, 2018 – Shelved