Mags~CVAddikt~'s Reviews > Gunmetal Magic

Gunmetal Magic by Ilona Andrews

Jan 05, 2012

bookshelves: 2012, heros-2-die-4, kick-ass-heroines, favorites-2011-2012, killer-instinct, weres, urban-fantasy
Read on July 31, 2012

Yes, I changed my mind, 4.5 instead of 5

I love this book, it was addictive (as all Ilona Andrew's books), full of action and humor. I read it in one day ... and now I'm sad it ended.

if I liked Raphael ... now I love him (When he put Aunt B's picture on Andrea's living room was hilarious).

And Roman ... he stole my heart with this scene:

Yes, there are better scenes but this one is my fav from Roman ... my geek side was like "Yei!!! LOTR reference!!!!" so I had to draw it ... hehe couldn't help it.

Ilona and Gordon keep filling my expectations with their books :D

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Gunmetal Magic.

Quotes Mags~CVAddikt~ Liked

“Kate smirked.
"What?"
"Your horse looks pink."
"So?"
"If you paste some stars on her butt you'll be riding My Little Pony."
"Bugger off." I patted the mare's neck. "Don't listen to her, Sugar. You are the cutest horsey ever. The correct name for her color is strawberry roan, by the way."
"Strawberry Shortcake, more like it. Does Strawberry Shortcake know you stole her horse? She will be berry, berry angry with you."
I looked at her from under half-lowered eyelids. "I can shoot you right here, on this road, and nobody will ever find your body.”

Ilona Andrews
“You will not pass!” Roman thundered.
Great. Now he had decided he was Gandalf.”

Ilona Andrews
“Did those nice church ladies come by again?"
He nodded. "I asked them if a man died and then the woman remarried, and then the three of them met in heaven, would it be a sin for them to have a threesome, since they were all married in God's eye. And they decided they were late to be somewhere else.”

07/31/2012
50.0% "This book made my day!!!"
07/31/2012
60.0% "Raphael makes me think of Shakira's song Addicted to You ... 0_0"