Shell Baker's Reviews > Fatal Promise

Fatal Promise by Angela Marsons

27220623

bookshelves: reading-challenge

Fatal Promise is the ninth book in the Kim Stone series….how the hell did that happen?! It only feels like five minutes ago since I read the first book. Anyway what did I think of the book I hear you all saying! Well OMG it was certainly worth the wait. Angela has nailed it once again with this unputdownable read. You guys are in for one hell of a treat.

So after the emotional ending of the last book this one picks up where it left off which I wont say to much about incase you haven't read it yet.

Normally the author takes us on a trip round the Black Country but with this story the plot is based more around Russells Hall Hospital and the police stations. A hospital I have been to many times….it does actually exist. One of the many things that I love about this series is that the author uses real places. And the characters come to life and jump out of the papers to you….with the added Black Country accent. Every time I heard/read Stacey’s voice I kept thinking OMG she sounds just like me! LOL

The author never loses her touch and once again the author brings us another nail biting read full of twists and turns.I honestly don't know how she does it. Each book gets better and better this is without a doubt my favourite series.

I love everything about it, if you haven't read any books in this series you are definitely missing out. It is totally addictive I cannot recommend it enough giving it all the stars.

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fatal Promise.

October 21, 2018 – Started Reading