Brenda's Reviews > A Lord for the Lass

A Lord for the Lass by Amalie Howard

Publisher's Description:
Lady Makenna Maclaren Brodie is on the run from her clan for the death of her husband and laird. Even though she is innocent, she and her maid run to the only safe place she knows...and right into the arms of the handsome French lord she'd met a year ago. But another man in her life is the last thing she wants or needs.

An unapologetic rake, Lord Julien Leclerc is focused on one thing—expanding his empire and increasing his fortune. Everything else is a distraction, including women. However, when the widowed Makenna arrives on his doorstep in the Highlands, all bets are off.

She wants nothing to do with men. He's sworn off all women. But with danger looming, the only safe haven may be each other's arms.

Each book in the Tartans & Titans series is STANDALONE:
*Sweet Home Highlander
*A Lord for the Lass

My Thoughts:

This is another seamlessly written co-authored book by these two authors.
I have enjoyed every book I have read by them and this is another enjoyable book in this series.
I was happy to see Makenna and Julien get their own story having been able introduced to them in previous books in the series.
I gave this book 4.5 of 5.0 stars for storyline and character development.
I received a complimentary digital ARC of this book from the publisher to read.
This in no way affected my opinion of this book which I read and reviewed voluntarily.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Lord for the Lass.

October 19, 2018 – Started Reading