Tracy Wilkin's Reviews > The Boss

The Boss by Abigail Owen

The Boss by Abigail Owen is splendidly written tale of dragon shifters. My first time reading this author's work was entertaining and oh, so memorable. I didn't expect to love it quite so much. What a beautiful discovery! These finds are what reinforces my love for words and the immeasurable pleasure I experience when I come across such talent.

Finn and Delaney wholeheartedly captivated me. Their story was intriguing, mysterious and full of sinister characters, loyal friends and a smoking hot couple. The way the book evolved, was very engaging and difficult to put down. I hung off every word, waiting for the next drama to unfold. The longer the story went, the more involved I became. It was stunning to read. It is a severe understatement to say this story was fantastic. It provided so much more than I could possibly put into words. I want to read it again. Immediately.

The Boss was everything and more. Abigail Owen penned a descriptively striking story that has left me with precious and beautiful memories. A favourable one click author to add to my library. 5 wonderfully well deserved stars.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Boss.

October 20, 2018 – Started Reading