Jennifer Pierson's Reviews > Waiting for You

Waiting for You by Kate McBrien

Waiting For You is the second book in the Indigo trilogy, so you MUST READ Discovering You (Book 1) FIRST! It starts off where Book 1 left off with Justin praying that Lucy will get back in touch with him, after a huge scandal rocked them. So he's in London, getting read for some concerts with Indigo, while she's hiding out at her parents house because the paps won't leave her alone. But once again, fate steps in, and Lucy finds herself going with that old cross to London, so she gets to see Justin again. It's not easy though, as their troubles aren't over, because there's those couple of ugly secondaries who still don't want them together. Another scandal is surrounding Justin, so he doesn't know how to protect Lucy, except for her to stay away from him while the drama goes on. That was some serious twists that I never saw coming in that form, so all I could do was drop f-bombs like crazy. Luckily, she agrees to go to Greece with him to wait out the media storm, where they're able to reconnect on a deeper level, not to mention, start trying to solve the mystery of that cross. But that media storm in London hasn't tapered off, it actually got worse, so they have to go back. Once again, I was left on a cliffy which made me ready to hurt people as I was dying inside for more. Kate McBrien's talented writing style has simply put, captivated me at this point, so that final book CANNOT COME OUT QUICKLY ENOUGH! And that's all from me, except HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMENDING TO ALL!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Waiting for You.

October 18, 2018 – Started Reading