Micah's Reviews > Hot Six

Hot Six by Janet Evanovich

Jan 04, 2012

Read on January 12, 2012

"Hot Six" is appropriately titled because it certainly was quite possibly the hottest Stephanie Plum book yet. What makes this story so sizzling isn't the physical relationship Stephanie shares with her two leading men, but the anticipation of something physical. Evanovich has mastered the ability to turn a simple 2 minute work/information meeting into a scene where I'm running for a cold shower to calm myself down.

In this Stephanie Plum incarnation the mob has finally arrived and Ranger is smack dab in the middle of it. Stephanie, yet again, does an incredible job of landing herself right in the thick of things without ever trying. The people she encounters and how she captures her FTA's is always good reading. Of course for the romantic in me, Stephanie's personal relationships are what I live for. Every book that I read makes me fall more and more in love with Morelli and more intrigued in resident bad boy Ranger. Seeing what Stephanie does with these men always results in a quality good time!!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hot Six.