✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰'s Reviews > Who We Were

Who We Were by Melissa  Collins

ARC received for an honest review

It has been a while since I have read a Melissa Collins story, and I didn't realise how much I had missed her writing.

Who We Were quickly became my favourite Melissa Collins story to date.

Ryan and Quinn's story is not all hearts and flowers. I laughed. I cried. I threw my kindle across the room (well, technically it was from one end of the couch to the other). There were so many feels, from the first page to the last.

From early high school to the present, I adored our lovelies. I won't lie, at times I didn't like Ryan and his running away issues, and I wanted to hate him for it, but I just couldn't.

My heart hurt for both our lovelies for most of the book. I just couldn't with some of the characters close to them. If you looked up "ar%ehole family" in the dictionary, you would find a picture of Ryan's mum, dad and particularly his brother Patrick. I just couldn't with them.

I loved being taken on the journey as our lovelies found their way back to each other. I think I spent the last 15% of the book reading through tears.

Gah, there is so much I want to say about this book, however I don't want to spoil anything for anyone. Diving into this one a little blind is a good thing.

I couldn't put Who We Were down, and I didn't want it to end. I need more.

I can't wait to see what Ms Collins brings us next.

description Smokin Hot Book Blog Email

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Who We Were.

October 18, 2018 – Started Reading