~Book Reviews by Trish~'s Reviews > A Lord for the Lass

A Lord for the Lass by Amalie Howard

I was given this book by netgalley in exchange for my honest review.

From the very beginning to the very end, I was completely wrapped up in this book! I do not know how I haven't read the first book in the series yet. The cover of the book is what drew me in at first, but as soon as I started the first few pages I could not put it down. The storyline was great it flowed so well, the pace of the book was fast and never really slowed down until the very end.

I felt connected to the characters with how well they were described and how detailed their feelings were. I loved Makenna's strength and how much she cared for her family and friends. There were times that I hated when her pride would take over and she became stubborn, but still a great character. Julien is an English/French Lord that any woman would probably swoon over. He has been hurt by family in the past but he realizes he can forgive and move on. The two of them together were definitely a force to be reckoned with. Their love is so strong and plain as day but neither of them want to give in to it.

I definitely have to say I want to read more from these authors, their work is some of the best I've read in a while. I highly recommend this book to any romance lover.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Lord for the Lass.

October 17, 2018 – Started Reading