Marta Cox's Reviews > Demon's Mercy

Demon's Mercy by Rebecca Zanetti

bookshelves: my-reviews, netgalley

I absolutely adore this series and this book features Logan so I'm in heaven. Yep that adorable, meddlesome, hunk of trouble is all grown up and about to meet his Mate !
So how does the author make this story different ? Well allow me to introduce the Fae for the first time in this amazing series. Yes not only do we have demons, vampires, shifters and witches but now we learn about the ahem fairies ! Mercy is no ordinary Fae, no she's one of three special keys who are essential if the secretive Seven are to prevent world carnage. Trouble is both Logan and Mercy have very different ideas so settle in and watch the fireworks fly as this couple tempt, tease and thoroughly drive each other insane !
This voluntary take is of a copy I requested from Netgalley and my thoughts and comments are honest and I believe fair

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Demon's Mercy.

October 17, 2018 – Started Reading
October 17, 2018 – Shelved
January 3, 2019 – Shelved as: my-reviews
January 3, 2019 – Shelved as: netgalley
January 3, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)

message 1: by Kat (new) - added it

Kat Valentine Great review!💖😉

Marta Cox Thank you but really everything this author writes is so entertaining that my review doesn't do it justice

Lover of Romance I adore this author so much, she writes the best stories and I cant wait to see what she does more with my favorie series of hers.

Marta Cox I totally agree, great ideas and excellent writing

message 5: by Aisling Zena (new)

Aisling Zena Fab review Marta! :)

Marta Cox Aisling Zena wrote: "Fab review Marta! :)"