Demetra 's Reviews > Trouble in Hell

Trouble in Hell by Alex  Grayson

bookshelves: arcs, e-books, favorites-2018

I don't know where to start. This book made me feel so many things that I find it difficult to express how much I loved it! Let me tell you first that this book is not for the faint of heart. There are some messed up things going on that will make you both furious and sad. I experienced so many feelings while reading the book; I was sad for what the characters went through, I was furious with those that hurt them, I felt the love between our leads and felt the need to see them happy and fulfilled.

The four men mentioned in the synopsis is Trouble, Emo, Judge and JW. This is Trouble's book but we get to find out their joined past. Everyone of them is affected from what happened 23 years ago and the way their life is now is because of that past. I don't want to spoil what actually happened but I need to say that I really can't fathom how someone can hurt a child like that; it's brutal and cruel.

Trouble is a physician in the small town of Malus. His seemingly planned out life, changes when a very pregnant woman comes into town. The people in Malus are not fan of outsiders and Remi is an outsider. However, with her being 8 months pregnant they can't actually kick her out. It was interesting to see Trouble's inner struggle to keep away from Remi despite his undeniable attraction.

Remi didn't have the best year. Being alone in a new town with a baby on the way becomes even worse because of the people's rejection. She had her fair share of dark and difficult the last year and she's trying hard to recover and stay strong for her unborn child. I seriously respect her; you have to be really strong to make the decision she did!

I was disturbed with everything that used to happen in the town. Some people can be so sick it's just hard to swallow it. All that it happened left Trouble, JW, Judge and Emo physically and mostly mentally scarred. They cope with everything in their own way, an unconventional one but they cope!

I hurt for these men and I can't wait to read everyone's story. After that ending I'm looking forward to JW's book coming soon hopefully!!!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Trouble in Hell.

October 17, 2018 – Started Reading