Senthil Kumaran's Reviews > The Hacker's Diet: How to Lose Weight and Hair Through Stress and Poor Nutrition

The Hacker's Diet by John Walker

This is the first health book that I could not put down. This is the book that is helping me to manage my weight and my health. So, it is a life-saving book for me.

I was worried about my weight gain, and my lack of time to do exercises. I have 2 kids now and have an hour commute to my work. Both of these leave me with very less time to do exercises regularly, and I was constantly feeling worried about weight gain.

This book helped to break the problem into two.

a) Managing Weight.
b) Doing Exercises.

For a), I completely understood how this can be controlled by paying attention to the Calorie intake. That' it. I adjusted my calories and I went back to -3KG within 3 weeks. I have goal to go -13 kgs further so that I can maintain my weight at a desirable number. I am into managing of my weight now.

Once that is done, I know the need and utility value for exercises and I will able to make time for it to live for longer so that I could continue doing whatever I like.

Rarely, self-help books have proved valuable to me. This the 2nd self-help book that I can say that, it has proved valuable to me and the concepts taught will remain with me for the rest of my life.

Thank you, John Walker.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Hacker's Diet.

September 21, 2018 – Started Reading