Janice Dick's Reviews > Death in the English Countryside

Death in the English Countryside by Sara Rosett

bookshelves: contemporary-fiction, digital, fiction, mystery

Finally, another cozy mystery series I can enjoy! I fell in love with the characters early on, there was lots of mystery to the plot, the English countryside wooed me into the story, and the writing flowed. I could see this story in my mind as I read.

Kate Sharp travels from L.A. to Nether Woodsmoor to look for her boss, who is MIA on a mission to scout for homes and estates as locations for a new Pride & Prejudice filming. There she meets Alex, a local scout who helps her look for her boss. That goal isn't easily reached, as they discover secrets around every corner, hiding the truth they are seeking.

An excellent read, in fact, I've ordered the next book in the Murder on Location series, Death in an English Cottage. Besides the six other novels in the series, plus a novella, author Sara Rosett has written six novels in her On the Run series, and about a dozen other cozy mysteries. Read on! Lots to choose from.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Death in the English Countryside.

Started Reading