Shanice Singh's Reviews > Heir of Fire

Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas

I cannot believe that it took me so many years and so many attempts to finally finish this book. I enjoyed it immensely and cannot wait for the next book in the series.
"Heir of Fire" follows Celaena as she travels to a new land in an attempt to figure out precisely what the King is plannng. Instead she is given a task- she can have an answer to all of her questions if she unleases her Fae side and her full Fae potential.
Meanwhile Chaol and Dorian are both mourning over Celaena's departure and they are barely speaking. Chaol does not want to involved himself in magic while Dorian is finding it increasingly difficult to hold back his magic. It isn't long before both of them are forced to choose a side in the upcoming war.
This was a really intriguing read and I could not get enough. "Heir of Fire" introduces new characters, new plotlines and new worlds. It was well-written with great world-building and I cannot wait to finish this series! If you haven't started this series yet and you're a fan of fantasy books, definitely give this a go!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Heir of Fire.

August 28, 2017 – Shelved (Paperback Edition)
August 28, 2017 – Shelved as: to-read (Paperback Edition)
August 28, 2017 – Shelved as: print-books (Paperback Edition)
October 16, 2018 – Started Reading