Leslee's Reviews > Addicted to You

Addicted to You by Nikki Mays

F 50x66

Damon has wanted Michelle in his life but can't bring himself to do anything about it. He sees himself as all darkness and she is everything bright. That didn't stop him from basically stalking her and driving away any guys that showed a smidgen of interest. Michelle is attracted to Damon but the way he acts makes her kick herself for that attraction. He is a jerk, grunting and such, ignoring her so she figures he hates her. When Damon hits his breaking point, he figures he isn't good enough for her but he would be stupid to let another guy swoop her up. Now he has to convince her that he has had these feelings all along. Will Michelle take a chance on a big grouchy hot pain in the butt named Damon?

I usually don't read a lot of romantic comedies. The stuff that usually happens in them isn't funny or believable so it comes across as ridiculous and annoying. This is not one of those books! Addicted to You was funny, sweet, sexy, scary and totally believable. Damon is a tad clueless as most guys are. Michelle is a strong chick with vintage fashion sense and a strong sense of self. Her and Damon along with their crowd of friends are magic! This is the second in a series but I haven't read the first one yet, so I can honestly say it stands alone. It did make we want to go read the first one as soon as I can. I loved every moment I spent with Shell and Damon and I can't wait to see what Nikki Mays brings us next!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Addicted to You.

October 16, 2018 – Started Reading