Cadiva's Reviews > Boy Next Door

Boy Next Door by A.E. Wasp

Finally! I get why we had to wait for this one until both Paul and Robbie, and Alex and Sergei, had their stories told because a lot of the things happening here take place at the same time.

I have been waiting for Liam and Joey to get their Happy since the short and incredibly hot story came out last Christmas.

It didn't disappoint at all. There is so much passion and drama going on in this book, you almost get whiplash! I really loved the little chapter headers, snippets into what was going on in the wider O'Neil/Luciano clans and some of the group chat messages had me howling.

I will say though, that I think the extensive ice hockey glossary should be at the back of the book and perhaps the character list too.

Any good storyteller, and A.E. Wasp is one of those, can convey the message of what is happening on page without needing to highlight all the technical terms first.

I've no idea where this series is going next. Perhaps Patrick and Vicky the Thunder's back up goalie?

This, and Alex/Sergei romance, have been my favourites in what's been a really great series.

#ARC kindly received from the author in return for an honest and unbiased review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Boy Next Door.

October 16, 2018 – Started Reading