Lubnaa (Romance Library)'s Reviews > Only For Your Touch

Only For Your Touch by Naima Simone

bookshelves: contemporary-romance, chemistry

Short, steamy, and fast-paced novella with scorching chemistry between Sasha and Corrine.

It is usually hard for me to believe that a couple can fall in love in such a short amount of time, especially a couple who hasn't known each other for a long time. But the author did a great job convincing me in this case. The fact that Sasha and Corrine experienced similar situations in relation to the mob life made their love story believeable. Sasha truly understood Corrine's predicament about her father because his membership in the Irish mob had had an adverse effect on his relationship with his parents. As such, this allowed him the opportunity to provide Corrine with sound advice.

What I also loved was how the scorching sexual relationship organically eased into an easy, intimate, and emotional relationship. The pacing was just right. There was also an interesting and surprising power play between the two was exceedingly well-written.

Overall, I'd say I was satisfied with the romance. But I still wish the story was longer because I wanted to explore the auxiliary relationships further (i.e. Corrine and her brothers, maybe even Sasha and his dad). In other words, there's enough content left that could easily turn this into a full-length novel. Regardless, the romance is what matters that most!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Only For Your Touch.

October 15, 2018 – Started Reading
October 15, 2018 – Shelved
October 15, 2018 – Shelved as: contemporary-romance
October 16, 2018 –
26.0% "I love that she calls him Ragnar!! 😍"
October 17, 2018 – Finished Reading