Jonathan Esterman's Reviews > Meditation for Fidgety Skeptics: A 10% Happier How-To Book

Meditation for Fidgety Skeptics by Dan   Harris

This book is a hilarious and enjoyable. I love the writing styles of Dan Harris and Jeff Warren. There's only one thing better than this book and it's the audiobook version of it, so if you haven't listened, it's by far one of the best audiobook experiences I have ever had, and that's saying a lot given how many audiobooks I've reviewed in the past.

This book is a follow up to 10% Happier, where Dan introduces the reader to his exploration of mindfulness meditation. In this book the audience gets to see the last eight years of Dan's life and how far he's come in meditation, from complete noob to running a tour bus while meditating hours every day.

The facts of meditation are known, religious flavor or secular, that it's good for you, so why both getting caught up in your stigmas against it and give the book a shot? This book helps readers who are skeptical or meditation and introduces them to an easy, one minute per day, meditative life.

Honestly, this book is worth the read, and the purchase, if you're not like me and actually buy books instead of reviewing them or loaning them from the local library. It's that good. And that's saying something...

Disclosure: I have received a reviewer copy and/or payment in exchange for an honest review of the product mentioned in this post. This product is reviewed based on content and quality in consideration of the intended audience. Review or recommendation of this product does not solicit endorsement from Reviews by J or the reviewer.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Meditation for Fidgety Skeptics.

Finished Reading