Lady Krishna's Reviews > Between

Between by Mary Ting

Jan 04, 2012

Read in January, 2012

Between is the second installment of Crossroads Saga by Miss Mary Ting.

If you love the first book then you'll love the second one even more because everything has been upgraded! More Romance, More Action, More Angst!

I'm actually amazed at how Ms. Mary Ting wrote this book. The flow of the story is even better than the last one. It's even more exciting and a lot sexier. In here, we see how Claudia and Michael struggles because of their forbidden love. Knowing that they will be separated someday takes a toll on them and let's add up Austin, the sexy new Guardian Angel of Claudia who is crazy for her, and then there's Trinity, Michael's ex-girlfriend who wants him back and let's not forget the Fallens and Demons who wants Claudia's soul! Yup, this book is full craziness but the good kind of craziness that it won't let you stop reading it until you get to the last period and even then you'd want more!

Claudia and Michaels's love is much more deeper in here. As I said more sexier encounters and more profound love can be felt while reading their interactions. It just makes me root for them more. The second installment would not disappoint the Claudia/Michael believers out there.

This is one epic tale a real book lover wouldn't even dare to miss. It has everything in it, ROMANCE that would make you believe in the power of love, ACTION that could make your heart beat fast and ANGST that would make you want to pull your hair out and the biggest plus are the gorgeous beings with wings with whom you can't help but fall in love with.

Mary Ting, is one amazing author who has the ability to write with so much heart that every word could be felt which captivates her readers!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Between.