Cheryl's Reviews > Twisted Tales from Tornado Alley

Twisted Tales from Tornado Alley by Stuart R. West

Oh man, what a great Halloween read! I had the pleasure of reading this collection while traveling during October and it was perfect! Stuart R West has this great style of mixing a touch of humor into his horror that somehow makes things a little bit creepier, no doubt because of that extra dimension added to his characters.

I won’t go into every story in the collection, but I definitely recommend you check it out. And ‘Vegetables Are Bad For You’ needs to be a movie! Someone should really make that happen! It’s about a kid who finds what he thinks are telekinetic plants growing in the basement of his new house and things get real weird, real fast.

Ghosts, witches, creepy crawlies, big foot, subterranean monsters, vampires, a psycho husband, the devil and even a fight between a horrible old woman and some psychotic kids on Halloween. This collection has everything!

And despite all of those stories, the one that gave me the biggest case of the heebie jeebies was the one about a dentist! No monster, ghoul, or ghost is ever going to freak me out more than dental disaster.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Twisted Tales from Tornado Alley.

Finished Reading