Nerdy Dirty & Flirty's Reviews > Sir Loin Of Beef

Sir Loin Of Beef by Vanessa Vale

description
While I have come to expect good things from Vanessa Vale, this book was a prime example of why I have come to have that expectation. I honestly read the title of this book and laughed. I thought it would be funny and enjoyable but at the same time I already was wishing it could be longer so I could get more story, more detail, more everything. But once again this author manages to surprise and impress me with the way she is able to fit so much into what might be considered a little bit of story. This book isn't as long as many others that I normally read. But I really felt like I got a full story and experience.

Landon and Jed weren't the polar opposites that I sometimes get in these kind of books where there are two men for one woman, but they were a good team and exactly what our leading lady Kaitlyn needed. They have been best friends and as close as brothers since childhood and had a good connection because of that.

I really liked Kaitlyn and while I often felt bad for all the crap she had to deal with, she had a strength that was clear and made her even more likeable.

After reading this story I'm excited for what's to come in this series. There are more members of the Duke family (and their friends) that I am looking forward to seeing find their happy ending. And I know Vanessa Vale will make it a steamy, hard to put down kind of read along the way.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sir Loin Of Beef.

October 10, 2018 – Started Reading