Ashley's Reviews > One Ride

One Ride by Chelsea Camaron

did not like it
bookshelves: kindle-library, mc, dnf, disappointed, 2018

I am giving up on this book because I don't want to waste more time on a book I am not enjoying. Doll is such a flat character. She has no personality and just does what she is told. She lusts after Tripp, who is an asshole with no appreciation for women, who is part of her fathers MC. He fucks a woman in front of her and she still wants him! Also he gets in her face and calls her a dumb bitch and frequently talk about how stupid she is. This is something that instantly makes me dislike a character, and I already didn't like Tripp.

I plot of this book isn't the best either. Its rather slow and boring. There is barely romance. It just feels like this was a convenient situation for these two to fuck, not build a relationship because of the lack of respect for each other.

Overall I didn't like either characters or the plot really. I am glad I got this book for free and didn't waste money on it. I will not be reading the second book, even though I got it for free as well.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One Ride.

October 10, 2018 – Started Reading
October 10, 2018 – Shelved
October 10, 2018 – Shelved as: kindle-library
October 10, 2018 – Shelved as: mc
October 11, 2018 –
33.0% "So far...not really doing it for me. There isn't much of a plot to this and Doll is just a boring character with no personality really."
October 12, 2018 – Shelved as: dnf
October 12, 2018 – Finished Reading
December 2, 2018 – Shelved as: disappointed
June 7, 2019 – Shelved as: 2018

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by Audrey (new)

Audrey Agreed so much. I pushed through the story until he started calling her a "dumb bitch" - was tempted to stop reading when Doll slagged off a domestic abuse victim, but I hoped Doll would eventually redeem herself.