Katie's Reviews > Joker's Fool

Joker's Fool by Manda Mellett

bookshelves: 5-star

Joker’s Fool (Satan’s Devils MC #8)
By Manda Mellett
5 stars

Yet again another amazing story in this series and from this author – she never fails to impress me with her brilliant and captivating writing, characters who are fantastic and exciting, gripping storylines. I’m going to be honest I am not a huge fan of m/m stories; they are just not a genre I particularly enjoy however I did really enjoy this book. Yes I’ll admit I skim over the parts I’m not overly keen on but it didn’t take away for me what a wonderful read this was. The story detail was rich and the characters were well developed. This story could be read as a standalone however I would really recommend that the rest of the books are read as there are recurring characters and situations.
I really liked the characters in the story and having seen them in previous books I was looking forward to finally finding out more about them. I felt such a connection with Joker and my heart literally broke for him. The author took me on one huge roller-coaster of emotions during this read.
I absolutely would recommend this book, series and author – I don’t think you will be disappointed!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Joker's Fool.

Started Reading