ellieisuhmabookworm's Reviews > Forgiving Keven

Forgiving Keven by Siobhan Davis

30207434

bookshelves: siobhan-davis

Final Score - 4 Stars

Now, I've been reading about these Kennedy Boys since the very first and I can keep going forever, but this one was just alright for me. It did't quite hit the mark of the other books for me - I felt it was missing something - but all in all, it was good addition to the saga that I've grown to love. The book it well written and it was nice to re visit the old characters from the previous books to see where they are at in their relationships.

However, with regards to this book, I had a few issues. The action and suspense had me on edge - for about half a minute before I figure out what was happening. Maybe that was my issue ... the predictability? Or it could have been the romantic aspect - no great build up, just a dump the one I'm with and Next! Now normally, I'm all for this - if it's played out well and with a bit of maneuvering that is plausible. This felt all too rush over for my liking.

Siobhan Davis has me as a fan for life, so I'm hoping that the next book in the series will reignite my love of this series. Maybe it was off time for me to read this book - it was during the holiday and I had to take multiple breaks - so I'll re-read again at a later time.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Forgiving Keven.

October 9, 2018 – Shelved