I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)'s Reviews > Assume The Position

Assume The Position by T.C. Lee

ASSUME THE POSITION is a sexy story full of lies and betrayal that will make you long to have a commanding man in uniform of your very own!

Regan Taylor is fairly innocent and inexperienced in her interaction with members of the opposite sex. She has few friends and prefers to avoid the dating scene because, in her experience, it has always led to disappointment. When her roommate, Kate begs her to play wing-woman for the night on a double date, she grudgingly agrees.

In a fantastic twist of fate, on her way to the date she was already late for, Regan gets pulled over by a very healthy, very manly, Officer Alex Shaw. Meeting Officer Shaw for the first time ignites a fire that has been begging to be stoked for way to long – his firm and domineering tone flips a switch inside her that demands to be explored. Officer Shaw is equally intrigued by the blushing beauty before him and is determined to discover her needs. Once uncovered, he is confident he is the only one who can fulfill her desires.

When you are ready to ASSUME THE POSITION, plan for a night in, because this will be one you will not want to put down!

✳✳ Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews

___________________________________________________

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Assume The Position.

message 1: by Steph (new)

Steph I always enjoy your reviews. And, damn, the title alone sparks some hot visuals. >:)

message 2: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Hastings I love this book and I don't think you could have left a better review!!

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) Thanks Guys!

Steph! I am glad you enjoy my reviews, thanks for say so...I do try to put some thought into them. and yes, the title alone is enough to get me all steamy.

Heather Great review! I loved this book, too!

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) thanks...

*snicker* gynormous dick... love it!

Heather haha.. me, too! Wink wink:)