Bookreader87(Amanda)'s Reviews > Between the Lines

Between the Lines by Sally Malcolm

liked it
bookshelves: enemies-to-lovers, m-m

3.5 Stars

Luca has been away from what he use to know as home for 5 years. Ever since his mother remarried he has not found a reason to return to the Majestic, the hotel his mother owns. However, news his mother is selling brings him back. He may not be around, for good reasons in my opinion, but the Majestic means a lot to him.

Theo is put to the task of convincing the owner's of the Majestic to sell. When he arrives to the town of New Milton he doesn't expect there to be a family quarrel. What should have been an easy sale becomes complicated when Jude, the owner, wants him to stay and learn what makes the Majestic so special.

With Theo coming in for the sale and Luca trying to stop it they are natural enemies. However, they are forced to spend time together and feelings change.

There were just a few things that bothered me with this book. (view spoiler)

Overall another solid read by this author.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Between the Lines.

October 8, 2018 – Shelved
October 8, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read
December 19, 2018 – Shelved as: owned-tbr
December 23, 2018 – Started Reading
December 26, 2018 – Finished Reading
December 27, 2018 – Shelved as: enemies-to-lovers
December 27, 2018 – Shelved as: m-m

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Vanna (new)

Vanna Fab review Amanda! I also read the spoiler and I agree with you.. but it's still quite intriguing.. 😁 Glad you enjoyed it..

Bookreader87(Amanda) Vanna wrote: "Fab review Amanda! I also read the spoiler and I agree with you.. but it's still quite intriguing.. 😁 Glad you enjoyed it.."

This author is pretty solid. Her two longer mm books seem to have communication issues. Drives me mad lol