Diane McConnell's Reviews > Hard and Fast

Hard and Fast by Kathy Lyons

F 50x66

Families are what you make of them!

Indiana Bobcats All –Star Catcher Connor Hart just wants to play baseball and stay away from the promotional part of the game. Team publicist Gia Kubic had to step in to end questions about the calendar that his personal PR sister had taken pictures for without him being aware.

Connor is trying to improve his hitting percentage so he could become a designated hitter and be able to play longer because of the damage to his knees from crouching down while catching. Connor had kissed Gia once and used her picture as a good luck charms before playing but his sister was taking credit for stuff that Gia was doing.

Hard and Fast by Kathy Lyons is the third book in the Locker Room Diaries Series. Hard and Fast has so much more to the story, the reader learns about the whole Connor family and their relationships with each other and their problems. Buy that book because the twist at the end wasn’t was I expected and I was surprised.

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hard and Fast.

October 5, 2018 – Started Reading