Ira Therebel's Reviews > Murder of the Bride

Murder of the Bride by Faith Martin

bookshelves: fiction, crime

I am glad that I went on reading this series because I really enjoyed it. This and the last book were much better than the first one.

When it comes to what I considered the weak part of the first book, the main characters, ended up evolving pretty well and now I like reading the story besides the investigation as well. DI Hillary Green is a great detective and the rest of the team are also interesting characters.

When it comes to the murder story itself, it was great. I liked it even more than the last one. The girl dressed in a wedding dress being killed was an interesting beginning. I also liked her character that they investigated. One was presenting some of her traits as a reason somebody would want to kill her but I really liked who she was, she was a positive character to me. The investigation is written in a wonderful way. It gives one so many different ideas of what the outcome would be. Somewhere in the middle of the book I thought I figured it out but I was very wrong, even though the clue for it was in the story as well. This is the kind of detective stories that I really like.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Murder of the Bride.

October 8, 2018 – Shelved