Energy's Reviews > Super Mum, Fighting Fit

Super Mum, Fighting Fit by Stacey Broadbent

54301934

I absolutely love Broadbent's Super Mum series, so you can imagine how excited I was when I heard she was releasing a new one, and she didn't disappoint.
Still rocking motherhood while feeling like she isn't (a very typical mom if I say so), she's also battling some health issues. Mainly "what the hell is wrong with my bladder", which while a serious issue, is written in a light-hearted way as to make it completely relatable.

Her relationship with her husband is admirable, I love how they laugh together, how she can go and tell him the embarrassing moments in life, and while she might get lovingly laughed at, she also gets supported.

Fighting Fit is funny, it's hilarious, and it's so relatable. From the neverending battle of keeping the house clean to wanting to lose those few extra pounds, and even her obsession with the As Seen on TV stuff, it's like Broadbent is writing about my own life. She's funny and poignant and the book is so well-written you don't want to put it down. I loved it!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Super Mum, Fighting Fit.

October 8, 2018 – Started Reading