⚣Michaelle⚣'s Reviews > Nashville Trio, A Music City Ménage

Nashville Trio, A Music City Ménage by Joy Daniels

bookshelves: mmf, lgbt, m-m-romance, mf, musicians, shelfathon

3.5 Stars

I read this in the hospital, and couldn't remember the name of it when I went looking to see if I posted my reads from that week (I didn't?)...but I definitely remember the story. It was so, so close to the MMF fanfic I wish I'd found for the TV show Nashville. Alas, close but not quite.

The sex scenes were smoking hot but there was a lot of miscommunication...which lead to some unnecessary drama resulting in a few instances of juvenile behavior, and that was pretty much my only complaint about the book. I very much appreciated that a lot of space wasn't taken up by song lyrics or poems or whatnot (I am not fond of that conceit) so that's a big plus.

Still, an entertaining read - and since I was in hella pain at the time and this DID manage to distract me, I'm rounding it up.

(I know I have another MMF music trio book on my shelves so maybe it will fare better and be closer to what I had in mind?)

*Marking it for today since I can't remember the actual date I read it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Nashville Trio, A Music City Ménage.

October 7, 2018 – Shelved