Morgan's Reviews > That Wedding

Jan 03, 2012

bookshelves: 4-stars
Read in February, 2012

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS AT READING, EATING & DREAMING

Oh my goodness! Jillian Dodd is freaking awesome! I’m gonna move to wherever she lives and we are gonna be BFFs! My logic: Her characters are so realistic that she must pull some of her content from her real life. Therefore, she must resemble her characters in some way. Therefore, she must be the coolest person ever. Therefore, she is my new BFF. Jillian, I hope this news excites you as much as it excites me :)

That Boy (That Boy #1) and That Wedding (That Boy #2) are both MUST READS. Both novels are feel good, laugh out loud stories that adults and older young adults can relate to. All of the characters are realistic, relatable, likable, and hilarious. The characters talk about things that I would talk about with my friends; that makes them awesome. That Wedding will make you smile. It’s a romantic and endearing story; it’s also funny and extremely sweet, like so sweet it made me freaking cry! Like everyone else, I am in love with Phillip; every girl wants someone like him as their prince charming. He's perfect!

If you can't tell I'm a big fan of Jillian Dodd, and I look forward to reading whatever she writes in the future.

I gave That Wedding by Jillian Dodd 4 STARS. BUY THIS BOOK NOW!

-XOXO
READING, EATING & DREAMING

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read That Wedding.

Tasha me too!!!

Morgan I'm loving it!

Blair Did you hear that she's talking about writing a book about their kids after that baby?? :) Such exciting news!

Morgan No. I hadn't heart that yet. Woo Hoo! That would be AWESOME!!!!

Adriana Aviles OMG! I'm so going to give this book to my daughter's best friend. He needs to get pointers from Phillip on being the perfect prince charming! so I can get my happily ever after with them getting married.

Adriana Aviles R.E.D. let me know where you are all moving so I can join the party!!!

Morgan Adriana - Awe!! What a cute idea! Every guy should read this and take pointers from Phillip. He's amazing. *Sigh*. I will keep you posted on my travel plans! ;)