Sandy Knox's Reviews > Remembering You

Remembering You by Sandi Lynn

SO HEARTWARMING AND HEART WRENCHING!
Claire is a beautiful girl who's family is rich and her mother Corrine and sister Zoey are the biggest snobs and Claire is the complete opposite of them so all they do is fight. Zoey's fiance Dylan is a total douchebag who puts the moves on Claire but she doesn't tell anyone. Claire's father Harry is kind of the buffer between Claire and her mother and sister. Sam is this gorgeous sweet guy who works as a mechanic and he drives a tow truck. On his way back to the shop one day he finds Claire broke down on the side of the road so naturally he stops and they're instantly drawn to each other. They're love for each other grows fast and then the shit hits the fan. Of course Claire's family doesn't think Sam is good enough for Claire. The love between these two is so overwhelmingly heartwarming I was falling in love right along with them. Then one night something horrible happens that had me crying on the edge of my seat. Then as the story went on it kept me guessing. I was so curious I couldn't put the book down. When things start to be revealed I was so happy I was ready to jump up and down.Then ending was perfect. I was screaming YES!! Claire is my new favorite heroine. I highly recommend this book to everyone.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Remembering You.

October 5, 2018 – Started Reading