Lisa Mandina's Reviews > Malice

Malice by Pintip Dunn

bookshelves: arc-wishlist, 2020-reading-list

This book had so many twists and turns it kept me on the edge of my seat as I turned page after page trying to figure out just who really was the link to stopping the disaster in the future. I had a feeling from the beginning that it might be someone more important to Alice than just the guy she didn’t know, or his uncle. I had all kinds of hunches and thoughts about who it was really, and honestly, in the end I was right. But the way that the author took it was definitely not what I saw coming.

The way time travel was done in this book was so unique and something I’d not really read in any stories before. Even that made me keep guessing about what was really happening, and if what they did could actually change anything. I liked the way the book even touched on the whole theory of alternate universes.

While I may be a bit behind on the books of Pintip Dunn, the few that I’ve read so far have totally won me over and I need to read them all. I saw on another blog that this might be a series? Well, count me in for book 2 if so!

Review first appeared on Lisa Lives Literature.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Malice.

October 6, 2018 – Shelved
February 5, 2020 –
page 100
February 7, 2020 –
page 152
43.43% "So I have some thoughts about who it might actually be and what is possibly going to happen. But must keep reading to find out!"
February 7, 2020 –
page 191
54.57% "Hmm. I was wrong."
February 7, 2020 – Finished Reading