Duffette (Page Reaper Book Blog)'s Reviews > The Hollows Awakening

The Hollows Awakening by Trina Bates

bookshelves: 2018

Oh Trina, I have such a lady boner for you. This is an amazing story. It's also very unique. So little unknown fact about me - I'm not a fan of pregger books. Because, well. Meh, I don't have kids so I can't relate. BUT, and this is a huge but, like baby got back BUT...

I Loved Mira. Yes, she finds out she's preggers on the first page (no, that's not a spoiler - read the blurb, with love) but the preggers doesn't take the center stage. I kinda forgot she was preggers for portions of the book. Yes, there are some pregger specific parts, but dude. I was HOOKED.

I mean, come on, a sexy orgy with 4 dudes (also, this is a reverse harem, in case I forgot to mention it) and now it's a fun game of 'who da baby daddy?'

This book is set in a world where all the paranormal species are out and proud baby! We get introduced to a whole new world and there's plenty of species to play with.

And FYI - our girl Mira? Yeah... She's a prankster. LOVE IT. I loved reading how the character relationships develop and grow, especially after some of the crazies that are thrown the group's way.

PROS:
- Funny characters
- Interesting new worlds
- In-depth with character/species

CONS:
- Cliffhanger Warning!
- Trina, you know what I need! Make it happen. <3
- Where's book 2???

OVERALL:
Loved it! I can't wait for more and there are some questions that I need answers to. Great first book from a new author.

For more reviews, check out my blog:
www.duffette.com/PageReaperBookBlog
www.facebook.com/groups/PageReaperBoo...

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Hollows Awakening.

October 6, 2018 – Started Reading