Tori's Reviews > Heart of Ice

Heart of Ice by Lis Wiehl

Jan 03, 2012

bookshelves: christian, mystery
Read on January 03, 2012

When I first read the summary of the book I didn’t think there would be much thrill since it clearly states who the sociopath killer is, but it still intrigued me. I was immediately proven wrong within the first few pages, as I could not put it down! It is chock full of mystery and thrilling suspense. The killer, Elizabeth, is your typical neighbor next door. She could be your bank teller, or a helpful nurse in a doctor’s office. A seemingly independent beautiful woman who seems to have everything imaginable going for her. Someone that would never in a million years be suspected of murder or manipulation. But Elizabeth is a master of disguise, she can transform herself into anything you want her to be. She reels you in until she has you right where she wants you. The crimes appear random at first, but when one of her crimes catches the attention of the three women she decides she needs to cover her tracks and quick. She manipulates everyone in her path spinning a web of lies to everyone she comes across. She is a master at “The Game” and has went undetected for so many years she doesn’t believe there is any way that someone could ever figure her out. But then she is never dealt with the triple threat women before. I couldn’t help but wonder throughout the whole story would she be able to fool them too?

If you love a suspenseful page turning thriller then I highly recommend this book. I can’t wait to go back and read the previous two as I am now hooked. Leaving me at the edge of the seat until the very end, and even then it left me wanting more! My kind of book!

DISCLAIMER: I was provided this book for free through Thomas Nelson Publishers in exchange for my unbiased review. Opinions expressed are mine alone.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Heart of Ice.

01/03/2012 page 171