Emily's Reviews > The Reader

The Reader by M.K. Harkins

F 50x66

“The Reader” by M.K. Harkins is the first gripping book in The Immortal Series by M.K. Harkins. This book blew me away with the originality of the story, amazing characters and nearly non- stop action. To say I was pulled to it is an understatement. I couldn’t stop thinking about it! It starts with a young woman waking up on a beach, not knowing who she is or where she is. From there, the story gets crazy good but I don’t want to give away any details because they are SO GOOD! If you like books that are a bit off the norm, you will love this book! M.K Harkins has built such an interesting world with “The Reader” and I’m hoping for many books to follow! M.K. Harkins really keeps you guessing until the very end how everything will shake out and even in the end, I’m still not sure what lies ahead but I know I can’t wait to read it! This book isn’t very long, so give yourself a few hours to devour this book and get ready for “The Jack!” I clearly give “The Reader” five stars and would give more if I could!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Reader.

Finished Reading