Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews's Reviews > Kill the Queen

Kill the Queen by Jennifer Estep

liked it

** spoiler alert ** Ahh When I realized this author was releasing a new series I jumped at the chance to read it, and I am super happy I did. Jennifer Estep has always been on my TBR and with this one I am happy to announce I enjoyed it. This new series is marked as gladiators (umm hell yes) and GOT (YES PLEASE)

It has a lot of action, and emotion the begging is a smidgen slow but when you get passed that you will be so invested in the story you won’t turn back.

I Love that this is a amazing fantasy, Everleigh Blair is a member of the royal family who is in line for the throne, but something happens and all if a sudden Evie finds herself fighting for her life, in the gladiator arena and out of the arena.

Overall for me I gave the story 3.5- stars, I enjoyed the twists and turns I enjoyed the charters and the way the story was executed, but there was something holding me back.
The romance, I need more then what we got in this one, it was very under developed, I didn’t feel the connection between the two. I love chemistry, I want to feel it busting from the pages, I wouldn’t even care if there were only a couple kisses shared, but I want to feel that connection, that chemistry between the couple, but here I didn’t and for me now days I love my fantasy with a decent dose of romance.

NO cheating, No love triangle, Cliff-hanger, Kind of!
PNR Book Lover Reviews

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kill the Queen.

October 5, 2018 – Started Reading