Linda Strong's Reviews > Before I Trust You

Before I Trust You by Daisy White

bookshelves: netgalley-2018, read-in-2018

Ruby Baker and her friend Mary are shocked when they witness a horrible event that takes place at the Brighton racecourse. A young woman runs in front of the horse during a race. Did she mean to kill herself? Was she chased? Was it an accident?

The news report the event as a suicide, but Ruby isn't buying it. Ruby's well known for sticking her nose in things that usually get her into trouble. And this time is no different.

Ruby jumps in with both feet when she discovers a secret about the young victim. And danger may be a lot closer than she could ever imagine.

What a great series this has been! Although 3rd in the series, it reads well as a stand alone. I highly recommend starting at the beginning. Ruby and Mary have had some awesome adventures .. some more deadly than others. They and their friends are great characters.

This one grabs you from the very first page and doesn't let go until the very surprising end.

Many thanks to the author / Joffe Books / Netgalley / Books n All Promotions / Jill Burkinshaw for the digital copy of this mystery. Opinions expressed here are unbiased and entirely my own.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Before I Trust You.

October 2, 2018 – Started Reading