KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕'s Reviews > Pretty Reckless

Pretty Reckless by L.J. Shen

"He gave me the rarest thing in the world, and I gave him heartache."
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
MY REVIEW AND OTHERS: can also be found on my blog:
➽ KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS Image and video hosting by TinyPic'PRETTY RECKLESS' is the first book in L.J. Shen's 'All Saints High' series. This is Daria Followhill's & Penn Scully's story.

🙌Get ready for a high octane read of Angst 🙌Unquestionably a unique, unputdownable utterly fantastic read!!

This book right here was one of my most highly anticipated, sought after, stalked its ass off, give it to me books. I would’ve given away a limb just to get my hands on it..Glad to inform, I am all intact.
I knew by just looking at that drool worthy cover that we’d be getting epic, and epic we did get. This book, god this book ticked all the boxes..

If like me angst filled books is your kryptonite then look no further than this, it comes at you full force.

We're just two teenagers who never stood a chance to be friends in this world, so we became what was expected of us..Enemies.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A jealous fit of hulk rage at the age of fourteen had a domino effect and was the catalyst of teenage revenge which brewed away in the background for four years. Until a little black book and it’s sins was revealed. Daria Farrowhill had it all, it wasn't until it was nearly all ripped out from under her feet when she realised how good she really had it.

Skull Eyes & Tin Man (you’ll realise the significance when you jump into this) fast became my favourite character couples. Even though she was the plastic princess and he was the boy from the wrong side of the tracks, these two were perfect for each other. He was the light to her dark, she was the door to his heart.

Highly recommend this!! Easy five stars given!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pretty Reckless.

October 4, 2018 – Shelved
April 23, 2019 – Shelved as: recommend-read
April 23, 2019 – Shelved as: romance
April 23, 2019 – Shelved as: sports
April 23, 2019 – Shelved as: feels-book

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)

~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader Can’t wait for this book 😍😍

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Roll on 2019!! The teasers are getting to me already 😩

⭐ Emerson ⭐ I wholeheartedly agree! Woot! ❤

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ When is it too early to stalk? 🤪

message 5: by Sanaa Z. (new)

Sanaa Z. Enjoy, love ❤

Andrea Fleury I can't wait. Her books are wonderful and the covers. Hot !!!!.

BLuvsBooks Girl! I’m on chapter 9. I need to talk!!!

message 8: by Hadleigh (new)

Hadleigh Wolff Where do I find books like this?

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ BLuvsBooks wrote: "Girl! I’m on chapter 9. I need to talk!!!"

😂 I only just received my copy so am starting it after I do my housework 😩

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Hadleigh wrote: "Where do I find books like this?"

It’s not live on Amazon yet, but will be at the end of the month

Andrea wrote: "I can't wait. Her books are wonderful and the covers. Hot !!!!."

Soooo hot!! 😍

Sanaa ☆ Sanaa's Book Blog ☆ wrote: "Enjoy, love ❤"

Thank you!! 😘

message 11: by Natalie (new) - added it

Natalie The Biblioholic FAB-U-LOUS review, babe! 💟

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Natalie wrote: "FAB-U-LOUS review, babe! 💟"

Thank you Nat!! xox

Wendy Great review babe ;) xoxo

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Wendy wrote: "Great review babe ;) xoxo"

message 15: by Jo - (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽* Sounds great Kat :)

Ashi- A hopeless romantic girl :D Great review! I cant wait for this book ^_^
Btw Is hero jealous and possessive? Thanks

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Not really Ashi..Their relationship is kept in the dark

message 18: by Denise (new) - added it

Denise Great review! 💛

My Pink Fairytales Fab review, Kat. It’s my “most highly anticipated book” too. Xoxo

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ My Pink Fairytales wrote: "Fab review, Kat. It’s my “most highly anticipated book” too. Xoxo"

You are going to love this one!! xox

Denise wrote: "Great review! 💛"

Thank you!! xox

message 21: by Isabella.R (new)

Isabella.R Love this review! I was on the fence for this one but I’ll give it a go 💜

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Isabella.R wrote: "Love this review! I was on the fence for this one but I’ll give it a go 💜"

If you've loved her previous series then I know you'll love this one too xox

Wendy Awesome review babe ;) xoxo

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Thank you Stephanie ❤️

Nazanin Terrific review, Kat! 💞

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Thank you so much guys!! 😘😘

Maida»-(¯`v´¯)-» FAB review, girlie! I'm catching up with the HotHoles now and I can't wait to get to this one! Happy you loved it! :) xoxo

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Maida»-(¯`v´¯)-» wrote: "FAB review, girlie! I'm catching up with the HotHoles now and I can't wait to get to this one! Happy you loved it! :) xoxo"

Ohhhh you are gonna love this one!!

❤️Melanie Another amazing review. 5 stars good, that is making me even more excited about this book. From your review sounds like I just may have a sleepless night once I start reading this book. You are so lucky for the ARC.

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ ❤️Melanie wrote: "Another amazing review. 5 stars good, that is making me even more excited about this book. From your review sounds like I just may have a sleepless night once I start reading this book. You are so ..."

I'm so very lucky to get an arc from this author. Her books are just amazing. And definitely one click this. xox

Richelle Robinson Great review! Reading and loving the book now.

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Richelle wrote: "Great review! Reading and loving the book now."

Thank you!! So glad you’re enjoying it too!!

message 36: by Susan (new) - added it

Susan Loved your review, Kat!!! I am looking forward to reading this!!! 💖👏💖

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Thank you!! Oh I hope you love it as much as I did xox