Betül's Reviews > Tumble

Tumble by Adriana Locke

bookshelves: arc, netgalley, 2018, second-chance-romance, single-parent, reviewed

**ARC provided by publisher in exchange for an honest review**

description

"There's a wall between us we can't skirt. It's built with just as many tears and just as much betrayal as it is any good times we shared."

It has been almost two years since I read my last book by Adriana Locke, and I am really happy that I decided to read Tumble. The blurb was exciting enough for me to give it a try, and I have to be honest and say that the single dad part really was the deciding factor in this case. Also I am a sucker for second-chance romances, so I couldn't pass up the opportunity to read this book. Tumble was a no-drama fun and light contemporary romance. I was expecting some cliché things to happen, but I was really happy when the author didn't take the usual route. I loved that the couple didn't get back together right away, and it took some time for them to get over their old hurts. This made the romance feel much more organic and made it easier for me to connect to them.

Both Neely and Dane are great characters, and I especially loved both their interaction with Dane's daughter Mia. Neely is a very strong and independent woman, and I really liked her personality. I loved all the characters and I am really hoping for everyone to get their own HEA. They were fun and great friends to the main characters, and I am looking forward to many more books in this series. I do have to mention that the epilogue in my opinion was just a regular chapter, and it kind of left me wanting a real epilogue. Overall Tumble is a book I recommend to any romance reader, and especially readers who like me love single parent/second-chance romances.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tumble.

October 4, 2018 – Shelved