Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers's Reviews > Waiting for You

Waiting for You by Kate McBrien

20126898

4.5 Hearts

Waiting for You is the second book in the Indigo series by Kate McBrien. It can not be read as a standalone. I actually read Discovering You just last week so I was happy that I didn’t have to wait long for the continuation of Justin and Lucy’s story. I don’t want to spoil anything so I will make try to make this fast.

It’s been a week since Justin went back to London. Alone. He was missing Lucy like mad but he understood her hesitation even if he hated it. And Lucy was missing him just as much but she couldn’t just leave her life behind. Until her internship took her to London to deliver a very special piece of art to its new owner. Is this her chance to reunite with Justin?

Now that they are in the same country. The same city. They felt their passion even more. They wanted to be together more than anything but obstacles keep getting thrown their way. Something or someone is trying to keep them apart when their hearts, bodies, and souls want to be together. Will their love be enough? Will they get more answers about their epic connection that seems to be destiny?

This story is definitely unique when it comes to their connection. The twists had me turning the pages waiting for the next one to hit the page. I am pulling for this couple to make it through the fight.

Overall...it was a great continuation and I can’t wait for the final book, Always with You.

Quotes:

“That’s such a British thing to say.”
“God save the queen.” He laughed.

“I can’t wait to share the new day with you,” she said with excitement.

“I know we have this connection that neither of us understands, but we will.”

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Waiting for You.

October 3, 2018 – Shelved