Jessica Alcazar's Reviews > Misadventures with a Manny

Misadventures with a Manny by Toni Aleo

bookshelves: aleo-toni, 2018-blog-tour-read, pr-l-woods, kindle-doc, 2018-favorite, reviewed-bookbub

absolutely fantastic ... from start to finish.

I fell in love with both Vera and Linc the minute they hit the page. Their story put a smile on my face and warmed my heart. And don't get me started on the boys! I don't have any details to give to back that statement up. I keep rolling thru the story in my mind to see what I can and cannot mention and I just don't want to say a single thing about the plot LOL I want you to be just as happy as I was every time I turned the page.

I do want to say one thing. I've been a fan of the Misadventures since the start, and I have enjoyed them tremendously but this one was just more. It was sweet and sexy and romantic. It was fun and exciting and a little bit thrilling at times. It just felt good!

Copy provided or blog tour review

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Misadventures with a Manny.

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)

message 1: by Debra (new) - added it

Debra Johnson This sounds like my kind of read.
Can you send me a recommendation for the beginning of the series?

Jessica Alcazar Debra wrote: "This sounds like my kind of read.
Can you send me a recommendation for the beginning of the series?"

They're not connected in any way but I'll look up my favorites in a minute for you ... standby

message 3: by Debra (new) - added it

Debra Johnson Jessica wrote: "Debra wrote: "This sounds like my kind of read.
Can you send me a recommendation for the beginning of the series?"

Awesome! Thank you Jessica.

Jessica Alcazar Debra wrote: "Jessica wrote: "Debra wrote: "This sounds like my kind of read.
Can you send me a recommendation for the beginning of the series?"

They're not connected in any way but I'll look up my favorites in..."

Okay, these are my faves in no particular order except publication date:
City Girl
First daughter
Backup bride
Night shift
College girl
Roommate
Manny

*But they are all really great*

message 5: by Debra (new) - added it

Debra Johnson Jessica wrote: "Debra wrote: "Jessica wrote: "Debra wrote: "This sounds like my kind of read.
Can you send me a recommendation for the beginning of the series?"

They're not connected in any way but I'll look up m..."

Are they all by the same author?

message 6: by Debra (new) - added it

Debra Johnson Got them on my to-read & 2 purchase shelves.