Nancy's Reviews > Any Ordinary Day: What Happens After the Worst Day of Your Life?

Any Ordinary Day by Leigh Sales

bookshelves: 2018

Finished: 04.10.2018
Genre: non-fiction
Rating: A++++++
#AWW2018
Conclusion:
If you have a pulse...and I know you do
this book will grab you and not let go.
Absolutely inspiring!
Sometimes I have to let a book sink in for a few days....and this was one of them.
Last year I commented on my post 23 Nov 2017 about losing somebody dear to us.
We don't realize we were making memoires back then when times were better...festive family get-to-gethers
…we were just having fun. When some leaves you life there's no one to share your memories anymore. They become like secrets. I must mention the new book by Leigh Sales 'An Ordinary Day'. My review (NF) was so short on #AWW2018 because the book had such an impact on me...I was at a loss for words. But every day I think about that book...every day. Leigh Sales managed to make me realize that if you look around your 'ordinary day'...in hindsight they are nothing but miraculous. Life can change in an instant. As I watch the news this past week with a devastating Hurricane Michael...people's homes are blasted from the face of the earth. If you are feeling contemplative....'An Ordinary Day' is worth reading....it put life into perspective for me.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Any Ordinary Day.

October 3, 2018 – Started Reading
October 3, 2018 – Shelved
October 3, 2018 – Shelved as: 2018
October 3, 2018 –
page 10
"Non-fiction from Australia saves the day An Ordinary Day by Leigh Sales (published October 2018). Just sit down and enjoy...!"
October 4, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

Suzanne Lovely heart felt review, I loved this book too.

Nancy Suzanne wrote: "Lovely heart felt review, I loved this book too."

Thanks for your kind words....something
nice to hear on my ‘ordinary day’ !