Margaret's Reviews > Heart of Ice

Heart of Ice by Lis Wiehl

2043205
Jan 02, 2012

All I can say is WOW! To me this was a true Thriller. Mystery, intrigue and a splash of romance just for fun. I don't know how many times I caught myself gasping or saying Oh No!

I love the character development, I could relate to each of them Allison, Cassidy, Nic (Nicole) and even Lindsay. My favorite was Nic, she reminds me a lot of myself with not wanting to cry or to ask for help.

The story lines were excellent and when they came together it was perfect. To be able to manage a thriller storyline, a health crisis, romance and issues of faith and then to make it all come together is amazing to me. It really worked here.

There was mention of faith throughout the book but it was not preachy in the least, I loved it. Definitely a must read!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Heart of Ice.

message 1: by Debbie (new)

Debbie Wow... now you've got me wanting to read this one, especially if it is a free Kindle title.
:-)))

dbg

Margaret Sorry Debbie, its a book I reviewed for Thomas Nelson, it was very good though!

message 3: by Debbie (new)

Debbie I discovered it's not a free title after I clicked the buy link. Not to worry, as you know, I have multiple free titles to read in addition to other books I have purchased.