Jess's Reviews > Fifty Shades Freed

3820960
Jan 02, 2012

bookshelves: adult, erotica, favorites
Read from February 18 to 20, 2012

"Christian, you are the state lottery, the cure for cancer, and the three wishes from Aladdin's lamp all rolled into one"

To: Ms. E. L James
CC: Christian Grey
Subject: A Review for Fifty Shades Darker
Date: 22nd February, 2012, 12.23
From: Jessica co Blogger at Book Passion for Life

Dear Ms. James,

I'm going to keep this short. This was a fantastic end to a fantastic trilogy, and to be honest, I'm sad that it ended. I'm sad that they'll be no more Christian Grey. This series has truly been wonderful to read, I'll forever keep these books as some of the best reads of all time.

Everything about Fifty Shades Freed was beautifully written, and written well continuing the story of Christian and Ana. Continuing their journey, discovering their feelings, discovering their demons, learning to accept one another, they both truly came together in this one.

You, Ms. James, have created a wonderful trilogy that should be adored and wanted all over the world. As I said in my last review for Darker these books should be read and recommended. The ending was truly perfect, and the epilogue was beautiful, if not, a little longer than needed. None the less. The ending was perfect and I will forever love this series, and Christian Grey, who is by far the hardest man to forget about. It seems all men now become inadequate.

I thank you once again, Ms. James.

Beguiled Fifty Shades reader Jessica co Blogger at Book Passion for Life

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fifty Shades Freed.

Quotes Jess Liked

E.L. James
“You know, you’re topping from the bottom,” he murmurs against my lips.
“What?” I don’t understand what he’s talking about.
“Don’t worry. I’ll live with it,” he whispers, amused...”
E.L. James, Fifty Shades Freed
tags: love

E.L. James
“Life is never going to be boring with Christian, and I’m in this for the long haul. I love this man: my husband, my lover, father of my child, my sometimes Dominant……my Fifty Shades.”
E.L. James, Fifty Shades Freed
tags: ana, love

02/19/2012
02/19/2012
56.0% "Oh. I need Christian Grey in my life....*sigh *"
01/31/2016 marked as: read

Marulett Me too!! Great review

Jess :) it was officially perfect. Amazing to see Christian how he should be. That epilogue with him and (view spoiler) will be in my head for a long time. Greatest. (view spoiler). EVER!

Marulett Yeah!!! Oh Fifty, Fifty

I wasn´t expecting the epilogue to be so good, and was surprised that the author actually took us into consideration and wrote their (view spoiler).

I agree with you yet again, Greastest.(view spoiler).Ever!

Jess Quick question, does anyone have the scene in Christians POV? My copy of Freed didn't have it :( I really want to hear his thoughts! Lol

Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) I don't have it. WHERE IS THIS????

Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) Marulett wrote: "Yeah!!! Oh Fifty, Fifty

I wasn´t expecting the epilogue to be so good, and was surprised that the author actually took us into consideration and wrote their [spoilers removed].

I agree with you y..."

Jess Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) wrote: "I don't have it. WHERE IS THIS????"

I don't know!! Apparently some Freed copies had the scene where Ana fell into his office IN Christians POV!! And I MUST READ IT!!!!!

Marulett Jessica-In Christian Grey's Playroom... wrote: "Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) wrote: "I don't have it. WHERE IS THIS????"

The version I have, does have that scene, send me your email and I´ll email it :)

message 10: by Jess (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jess Oh thank you!! I'll message you it now

Marulett You guys got mail!!

★Ruth★ What version did you buy? It was on the end of my Kindle version and I guarantee you'll want to read the whole series from the start in his POV I would totally pay good money for that! Imagine the scene at the end of Fifty Shades of Grey (view spoiler) in his POV that'd be awesome and when he goes to meet Mrs Robinson (view spoiler)

message 13: by Jess (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jess Someone gave me the kindle version but it was converted from pdf first I think. It definitely didn't have it at the end of my kindle. Maru sent it to me but it wouldn't open it. I'm gutted lol. I want to read it!

Marulett I´m converting it right now...in a few seconds will send it over!! :))

message 15: by Jess (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jess Thank youuuu! :D

Marulett Just sent it again, let me know if you can view it correctly!!

message 17: by Andie (new) - added it

Andie Heim So happy you liked it!! Awesome critics! I've just started the first book. Hope it will be good *.*

Sonya http://fifty-shades-of-grey.me/ has awesome posts from Christian's point of view! So does http://christiangrey50shades.blogspot...