Felicia Bates's Reviews > Degrees of Innocence

Degrees of Innocence by Via Mari

Degrees of Innocence
(The Prestian Series book 1)
Via Mari

Periodically I have to go for medication infusions which last a couple hours at a time so I’m constantly looking for a good book to help me escape the boredom. I stumbled across Degrees of Innocence while looking for my most recent read and I was really intrigued by the synopsis. Via Mari is a new to me author so I wasn’t sure what to expect from this book but knowing it was book one of a series I was hopeful I had found my next set of escapes for a while.
I wasn’t disappointed when I started Degrees of Innocence, I was actually a little surprised at how quickly I was drawn into the storyline and captured by the characters. This story was unique with well written twists and turns that left me on the edge of my seat but there were aspects that still left a familiar feel which I welcomed (like the usage of email communication).
I’m really impressed with how strong the storyline was written with a balance of incredibly steamy romance but substance and intrigue. I’m hooked and looking forward to carrying on more with the series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Degrees of Innocence.

October 1, 2018 – Started Reading