Farah ファラ's Reviews > Cold Hearted

Cold Hearted by Toni Anderson

42020920

Respect and admiration to the survivors of crimes.
Prayers to the ones who did not make it .

This book can be read as a standalone, but you'd noticed the similarities after reading a few in the series.

Detective Erin Donovan met Special Agent Darsh Singh on a successful and unforgettable ONS 3 years ago. Their reunion this time was to investigate the death of two females. It was awkward as that night kept on popping into their minds during the investigation.

What happened to the ladies were indescribable,the investigators were in a nutshell as they'd already arrested the local golden boy the year before for such crime. Who were they dealing with now? A copycat? A partner?
Was the golden boy innocent after all?

The romance aspect of the story went O to 1OOmph, I meant, they first met during the ONS which was 3 years ago, no contact whatsoever after, they were paired together in this difficult investigation and boom! "I love you, leave your job, you deserved better than this position and let's start a relationship". Yes, they learned a lot about each other along the way but I needed more before those lines above.

Did I guess the right perpetrator?
Years of watching Law and Order SVU, I am not planning to dissapoint Lieutenant Olivia Benson now.

This book is unavailable on KU/Scribd.
Kindle price USD5.99

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cold Hearted.

September 30, 2018 – Started Reading
September 30, 2018 – Shelved
October 1, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Alexis (new)

Alexis Nice review Farah :)

Farah ファラ Alexis wrote: "Nice review Farah :)"
Thanks Alexis.