Bookgasms Book Blog's Reviews > Duty

Duty by Bethany-Kris

bookshelves: ratula

Gah!! Duty was absolutely phenomenal! I swear the more I read Bethany Kris, I seriously think that she can't outdo her previous masterpiece... and then BOOM! - Spoiler Alert: she does. Holy crap Duty was amazing!! It was sexy, intense, gritty and so addicting!! I was hooked from the very first page! Andino and Haven were everything and perfect for one another.

Without giving away any spoilers, if you've read this series and previous generations you know who Andino Marcello is. Well now it's time for him to take his place as the boss and when duty calls, in his family, you better answer it. But when he meets a free-spirited woman so different from him on paper, the chemistry and attraction between them is palpable. But with the impending crown weighing so heavy on Andino's head, he is feeling the pressure to choose between doing what the family wants and what his heart needs.

OMG THAT ENDING?! My heart seriously cannot wait until book two. God, this story was emotional, tumultuous and so damn fantastic. I was choked up one minute rooting for this couple and then was hardly breathing the next. I absolutely loved Haven and Andino's story so much. It was great being back in the Marcello fold but it was even better being in Andino's head. And Haven? GAH! I loved her so much. She was sassy and spirited and took ownership of her life. She gave as good as she got and took no prisoners. I FLOVED this story so hard! Bravo! 5 stars! ~Ratula

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Duty.

Finished Reading