Alexander Hamilton's Reviews > Two Princes of Summer

Two Princes of Summer by Nissa Leder
Rate this book
Clear rating

by
62795872
's review

it was ok
bookshelves: books-i-own, read-in-2018

this is like the dollar brand version of the ACOTAR series and tbh the ACOTAR series isn't even that good to begin with
25 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Two Princes of Summer.
Sign In »

Reading Progress

September 30, 2018 – Started Reading
September 30, 2018 – Shelved
October 23, 2018 – Shelved as: books-i-own
October 23, 2018 – Shelved as: read-in-2018
October 23, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)

dateDown arrow    newest »

BooksAreMySexuality i find you to be the 50 cent version of anything funny


Alexander Hamilton BooksAreMySexuality wrote: "i find you to be the 50 cent version of anything funny"

As much as it hurts, you aren't wrong my dude


BooksAreMySexuality Alexander wrote: "BooksAreMySexuality wrote: "i find you to be the 50 cent version of anything funny"

As much as it hurts, you aren't wrong my dude"


oh my god haha sorry elias but also you deserve it for trashing my queen SJM


Alexander Hamilton BooksAreMySexuality wrote: "Alexander wrote: "BooksAreMySexuality wrote: "i find you to be the 50 cent version of anything funny"

As much as it hurts, you aren't wrong my dude"

oh my god haha sorry elias but also you deserv..."


tbfh SJM deserves worse after that shit she pulled with ACOFAS


Michele Dara I don’t agree with your comment but I still find it really funny hahaha


message 6: by asbah (new)

asbah @Alexander I agree. The bit of love and respect I had for the ACOTAR characters shredded away in ACOFAS. Love u SJM, but that’s the worst book of hers I’ve read. :/


Alexander Hamilton Asbah wrote: "@Alexander I agree. The bit of love and respect I had for the ACOTAR characters shredded away in ACOFAS. Love u SJM, but that’s the worst book of hers I’ve read. :/"

Sameee. I used to like the series until ACOFAS, now I find each character insufferable and annoying lmao


back to top